Dancers are expected to attend classes regularly.
Dancers are expected to arrive 10 minutes before class begins so they are ready to participate in the warm-up at the beginning of every class.
Dancers are expected to wear appropriate clothing for the class they are attending. See Dance Attire. No jewelry should be worn to dance class.
- Dancers are expected to treat fellow dancers, parents and all CSSOD staff with respect.
- Dancers are encouraged to work as a team and to establish friendship with fellow dancers.
- Dancers are expected to treat the studio and its belonging with care and respect.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the dance classroom.
- We ask parents to regular check email and website for any news and updates.
- Please inform us if there is a change of address, phone number or email.
- Parents are expected to monitor young children while in the lobby.
- Parents are not permitted to enter class while in session. No refunds on costume depoits after Nov 15. If you choose to withdraw from the program, written notice must be given to the studio 1 month prior.
- Parents should inform studio of child’s absence.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Artistic Director, Liz Haupert. Click here to contact Liz.